2019-03-21

Nagahama Neru blog: Keyaki House, plus Neru's words

Keyaki House,  336

Nagahama Neru
2019.03.20


Good evening!

There were handshake events last week in Tokyo
And Saturday in Nagoya.

I was so happy you came to see me.
It was a calm and pleasant time. I was enveloped in kindness.
It was really, really enjoyable...

Thank you very much for coming by.


The 21st at Index Osaka
Will be my final national handshake event.
If you like, I definitely want to meet you.


Since I announced my graduation
I have undeservedly received many kind words that made me happy.
I feel I have been drawn to want to
Do better.

Truly, thank you very much.


There are a lot of things
I want to write about in the blog.

But for now...
I wanted to get these to everyone!












So cute ~~


They're my harvest from the KEYAKI HOUSE
Video extra on the current single

There I devoted myself to taking pics with an instant-print camera.
More than a hundred of them!


It's a way of taking photos that I love doing.


I really thought that
Because we shared so much time and so many feelings
There was some mutual understanding among us.


Thank you, eh! I love you!



I'll post again ٩( 'ω' )و

Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________________________________
2019.03.20   15:07h


That Thursday handshake event in Osaka is over now. At the end of it, Neru said this, with Wait 100 Years going in the background:

I've been able to talk with many people today. People had many different kinds of reasons for supporting me. It's a strange feeling to know that I exist within you all -- but it makes me extremely happy.

It was a day through which I kept thinking how good it was that I became an idol. It affirmed my time as an idol. Many people thanked me, but really the thanks come from me: I am full of feelings of gratitude to you for accepting me as an idol.

Receiving so much power from you, I want to live on properly. I don't know what I can directly give you in return, but I will always hold this day dear, and will live my live wholeheartedly, with all I've got.

With this single, Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka will go forward toward their different big goals. From now on, everyone please give them your support.

Truly, thank you very much for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment