2019-02-11

Nagahama Neru blog: With Naako in Kamakura

Instant-print Camera,   332

Nagahama Neru
2019.02.10


Hello.


Yesterday, it snowed in Tokyo.
When I woke up, I was surprised to see how much had piled up.

It seems the cold weather will continue....

A few days ago, I went to Kamakura
With the Princess (Naako-san).

That evening was suddenly my first time in Kamakura.

I took an instant-print camera with me
And was shooting the Princess constantly.

Thank you for always letting me take photos of you....







It was such a healing time.
Her gentlesness warmed my heart.


The Princess took a shot of me, too! Thank you ~



(That's a look I have when I know I'm being photographed.)





What....


Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________
posted 2019/02/10   16:33h


"Cheki" is both the brand-name of an instant-print camera made by Instax and the word used in Japan for all instant-print cameras. The modern versions of the Polaroid.

Kamakura is both a lovely place to visit, and a day-trip from Tokyo. The town is nice, the temples and shrine are nice, and Enoshima island is great, too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment