2018-12-02

Kakizaki Memi blog: Hoping to shine brightly now that she is 17. Lots of pics. Joyful Love video link.

17

Kakizaki Memi
2018.12.03



Hello,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday, December 2nd, was my birthday!

I'm now 17...




The members all wished me Happy Birthday







Thank you so much, everyone, for all your good wishes
On the Message app, etc.

I was congratulated by so many people.
I am so, so blessed




Nyan, nyan

The name on the plate was "Memi-nyan"   [note: nyan="meow"]




I'm 17!
I was 14 when I joined...
Already 17...? No...only 17? Lol.


Seventeen.... "Blossoming 17," as it's called


Still a little bit of childhood left

Before I become an adult, I still have lots and lots
Of wonderful things to experience.
Sometimes I'll make real mistakes,
And maybe even fall down, lol.

As a 17-year-old, I hope I can shine more brightly than I have so far  (*´꒳`*)


If someone like me is okay,
Please continue to support me from now on!








Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________________________
posted 2018/12/03   01:24h (four hours ago)


And just to start the shining, last night on Hiragana Oshi, the group did a studio live performance of Joyful Love, and Memi was in the front trio: Nao at centre, flanked by Miho and Memi.





Memi got birthday wishes from several members. Kyonko says Memi seems more adult in these pictures than she herself does (at 21). She wishes her an enjoyable year.






Katoshi gives us this shot, taken accidentally. She congratulates Memi on her birthday and says that one day she started saying just about nothing besides nyaa ("meow"). Her sudden meows always bring a smile to Katoshi's face.




In wishing her a happy birthday, Mii-Pan (Sasaki Mirei) also says Memi is always going "meow." She says that they never seemed to be together that much, but then were mysteriously made into a unit, Furansupan ("French Bread"). When they were told about the unit, they both went: "What?" It seemed so strange. But thinking about it, she realized that she had gone out with Memi more than with her partner Nacho (Ushio Sarina). And somehow they have become close friends.

Actually, I think I can explain why they were put together. Management has always seen Memi as a potential centre, but she needed to improve her singing, so they put her together with one of the best singers in the group, thinking their voices could blend. And they did. Memi seems to have learned an enormous amount from her, both about singing and perhaps also about just being an idol in general:









No comments:

Post a Comment