2018-11-16

Nagahama Neru blog: Manaka. Yone-chan.

White Violet,   318

Nagahama Neru
2018/11.17


Good evening.

Yesterday was the Best Hits Song Festival
In Osaka, Yone-chan's home town!

In the Shinkansen on the way home,
I woke to find Yone asleep on my lap  bliss....
 







Today,
Manaka's graduation was announced.


She is nice to everyone, without distinction
With a gentle and transparent heart.

Manaka's warmth
Has helped me time and again.



I'm hesitant to speak
From such a one-sided point of view,

But of all the members,
Manaka was the first to become my friend.

To meet someone you love from the bottom of your heart,
Is something special...


The sound of Manaka's laughter is especially alluring
And always makes me laugh, too.

I love all the times I've had with her!






I have lots and lots of cute photos of her.

We're the same age,
But she's like an elder sister to me.






On the first day of the year,
We went to watch sunrise together.


After that we went to a little candy store and then to a game centre.
It was a lot of fun ( ˙༥˙ )

From now on, too, eh! Manaka!


It's hard to communicate this, so I'm afraid to say it,
But nothing is forever,
Perhaps especially being an idol.

 
They may be fantasies, but there are a lot of things
That I want to pour my energy into now,
Though I don't want to push them.

I have a faint wish
That we and everyone
Could make each other gentler.

Faint, faint...!



Thank you very much
For always supporting Keyakizaka.
Really, really...thank you!



I have a lot of thoughts,
And there are a lot of things that can't be helped,
And I know that not everything I think is right...
It's hard. (´⊙_⊙`)

Guuuh



Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________________________
posted 2018/11/17   00:49h


Another translation of this post can be found here, along with translations of other members' posts about Manaka's graduation. You will see that we differ slightly on the meaning of some passages. "I know that not everything I think is right," lol.

The colour Neru uses as the title of this post is an off-white (color #E9EAF5) called shirosumire, or "white violet":


No comments:

Post a Comment