2018-10-22

Nagahama Neru blog: A little boy, a metor shower, and how I curl my bangs

Tangerine-colour,  307

Nagahama Neru
2018.10.22


Good evening...

Walking to the station today,
A boy came running toward me (he was about 7)
And just before it seemed as if he would run into me,
In order to avoid that,
He hugged me!

I was like:
Hey, wai... what...?

"I'm really sorry!" he said
And rushed away.


He did a nice formal apology,
Taking his cap off.
Maybe he was on his way to play baseball...
It comforted me to think that, anyway.

But really, more than all that, he was so cute....
Big sister was surprised, lol.



On Message and at handshake,
I'm asked how I curl my bangs.






(This was taken in a dark room, so the photo is awful.)


I use a Create Ion Klein Straight
At 140 degrees C
And curl it without floating away from my forehead.

I cut about 1-2 mm off part 1,
And slant part 3 into the rest of hair without curling it at all.


This is for the people who asked...!



Did you see yesterday's
Orion meteor shower...?




Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________________________
posted 2018/10/22  20:34h


Here are a couple of websites showing the iron Neru uses:
Create Ion
Amazon Japan


This one from Amazon US seems similar, but isn't exactly the same model.

No comments:

Post a Comment