2018-10-31

Kakizaki Memi blog: Happy Halloween, acting practice, not enough Takase

Happy Halloween

Kakizaki Memi
2018.11.01


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today is Halloween...






The Kyonshi costume I wore at the recent handshake event 




Come to think of it, even though it's Halloween, no-one's given me any candy...

If there's no candy forthcoming, I'll play a trick on you, you know

Maybe I'll play tricks on you in dreams...




I haven't been getting enough Takase lately...
I want to see Takase!

I'm doing my best at practice for Zambi every day!

My role in Zambi is quite different from Tamaki Iroha in MagiReco.
It's really fun acting all kinds of different people in acting practice

I think it's definitely going to be an enjoyable play, and like nothing you have seen before.
Look forward to it, eh ♥




This outfit is so Halloween. I really love it




Roooaar --


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________________________________
written evening 181031,  posted by staff 181101  06:23h


Memi's first blog post in almost a month. Posted a little over two hours ago. As usual, Memi gets the post ready a bit late for it to be posted on the day she's talking about. Lol.

She posted on Message a bit earlier, with a different photo of herself as a kyonshi (Chinese zombie). There, she told us that it's dangerous to throw pumpkins, and we shouldn't do it. That and playing tricks on us in dreams are a nice serving of Memi's surreal humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment