2018-07-27

Nagahama Neru blog: Ambivalent and Keyaki Republic

Poppy,  296

Nagahama Neru
2018.07.27


Hello.

Scorching hot, day after day...I hope you're all right.

Let's get through it somehow,
Relaxing in any coolness we find


The 7th single, Ambivalent,
Goes on sale August 18th.
The MV has been released!

The 360° stop motion,
Complete change scenes, linked by dancing...

The simple outfits
And the grey, inorganic location.

The steady increase in colour...
In any case, really cool.
I've ended up watching it over and over again

https://youtu.be/aeM6VF2XOn0

And definitely...
I love Tecchan's smile at the end.















And also,
July 20-21-22
At FujiQ Highlands
Were the Keyaki Republic lives


Thank you very much
To everyone who came.

It was much, much wetter and foamier
Than last year.
I wonder if everyone's health is all right 



And also,
For those of you whose thoughts fly to us from far away,
And also for those who came, of course...

Good news!!!


A DVD of Keyaki Republic 2017 will be released!!!

It's the first Keyakizaka live
To be put on disk!!!!
Hooray!!

Last year's Republic
Was our most memorable live.

I want to watch it with all the members





For Wait 100 Years
I rode a tricycle with balloons attached
(I can also ride a bicycle, lol)
I received a photo of the balloon flying away when it was released!

Look there, right in the middle!



The weather was good
All three days. It felt great.

Summer is beginning.


Thank you for reading 

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________________
posted 180727  13:11h


It's been two weeks since Neru's last post. Here are some photos collected in the meantime:
 
Neru's astrological sign is Virgo


I think that's Nagasaki, but I'm not sure.

Congratulations on her one-man TV drama. People say there are tears in her eyes.



This and the following shots are all from bisweb (bis fashion magazine)











No comments:

Post a Comment