2018-05-04

Nagahama Neru blog: Conversation with Akimoto-sensei; enjoying a TV drama

Dream and Reality, 287

Nagahama Neru
2018.05.04


Hello


Today, Kobayashi, Sugai and Nagahama were on
An all-day contemplation of Akimoto Yasushi songs 2018

(On radio)


We were able to have an unhurried conversation with Akimoto-sensei,
Who said many wonderful, wonderful things.


About Keyakizaka songs, etc.,
His thoughts were almost all things we had never heard before.
The people listening
Must have really enjoyed them, too 






Also at NHK
There were postcards for [the drama] Hanbun, Aoi!

"Feel free to take them"
Yippee! I did just that 





This drama
Is profusely studded with words
I end up wanting to note down in my heart...
I get strength to live day by day from them.


Today's episode in particular
Included many things I could empathize with.

Yet another episode I loved.





Also,
Oggi magazine is on sale!

Somehow, Oggi put me in their magazine.
I'm happy and surprised!!!


It's a page that makes me like a fine adult, so be sure to... 







I've bought a bookshelf,
And am looking forward to it being delivered.


Thank you very much for reading 

Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________________________
written evening 180503, posted 180504 07:02h



I wish Neru had said more about the conversation, but I guess she wants us to listen to it:






Sugai, YuiPon and Neru at the radio studio:



Neru does like dramas, so I'm sure she's telling the truth about Hanbun, Aoi. But isn't she so smart and capable, promoting an NHK drama for them? Building up good will in the greater world.

No comments:

Post a Comment