2018-03-28

Nagahama Neru blog: Ambassador of Nagasaki Tourism

Aloe,  280

Nagahama Neru
2018.03.29


Good evening.


Receiving my business cards has gotten me excited.
I'm going around handing them out




It makes me sooo happy.


And the Nagasaki publicity magazine
Information Nagasaki
Has me on the cover of its April issue.

It is available in municipal offices and local centres,
Post offices and convenience stores






And I also appear on the Nagasaki Lovers
Official facebook and Instagram!

https://nagasakilovers.jp/

It's a project where I share things I like about Nagasaki.
Please see what I love in Nagasaki
On the "Nagasaki ▢▢ LOVERS ▢▢" part of the site.

It's #nagasakilovers...


I'm a Nagasaki Seaside Park LOVER


I stuck one of the cute stickers I got
On Naako-chan 





And also...
The Nagasaki Sailing Ship Festival
Will take place April 19 to 23.


Many sailing ships from Japan and abroad will gather.
It will be truly stunning.

The sailors will also be there
It's a festival with a very special feeling.



At handshake events and in letters,
When people tell me they have been to Nagasaki and show me photos
It really gives me the utmost happiness 


Today's blog has been full of Nagasaki





Cherry-blossoms are falling!
Here, they are just beginning to fall, bit by bit
So sad.... so fleeting...


In Tokyo, too, I have had many wonderful encounters,
And it has become an important town for me.


I have lived a lot of life here, too.
Thank you for everything, Tokyo.



Thank you very much for reading

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________________________
posted 180329  11:10h


This post is about her official role as Ambassador of Nagasaki Tourism. 

Neru will once again be on the Miracle 9 quiz show, this time on April 19. She has become a regular.

Before that, on April 5, she'll be on the Time Shock quiz show she was on once before. We know from promo photos that she will get further than she did last time: then she was defeated by the first contestant she went up against -- one of the top winners, whom she scared by almost beating. This time, there are photos of her going up against two different contestants, so she must have gotten past one of them.

Here are pics of her from the show. The first shows her and four other contestants.


This pic shows the rather extravagant set-up for the one-on-one contests:


It is so typical of Neru's attention to detail that she makes sure to praise Tokyo at the end of her post about Nagasaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment