2018-03-06

Kakizaki Memi blog: A date with Mii-Pan (Sasaki Mirei)

Mii-


Kakizaki Memi
2018.03.06


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Recently I went out with Mii-Pan

Mii-Pan is always cheerful, so when I'm with her, I'm in good spirits






Big caterpillar and mushroom





I want to go mushroom-hunting and picking mountain vegetables.

I want to go to the mountains


Mii-Pan and I are in the
April Bubka magazine, which came out a few days ago.

We're interviewed about Budoukan and Ima ni Miteiro.
Please be sure to take a look (*˙˘˙*)





Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________
posted 180306  23:35h


The loaf of bread is for Mii-pan (Sasaki Mirei). The Japanese word for "bread" is pan.

From the preview of the Hiragana 1gen video feature in the 6th single:

Fans seem to love Memi in glasses. But she keeps saying she can't find glasses she likes.








From the April Bubka. I'll translate it if I get time.







Fan art by @komachi586:



In her own blog, Mii-Pan mentions going out with Memi for a long walk ("two stations"), and stopping off to eat and to shop and to look at this Alice in Wonderland place that she hadn't known about. Here's her pic of Memi eating shaved ice with tteokbokki (Korean dessert). Mirei says please to use the photo to think of being on a date with Memi.


And here's a photo of Mirei herself:


No comments:

Post a Comment