2018-02-14

Nagahama Neru blog: I love you all!

Extended chord,  270

Nagahama Neru
2018.02.14


Hello


There was an individual handshake event on Sunday!

I was received in such good spirits by everyone.
Thank you very much...


To everyone who will be taking on the challenge of a new environment this spring:
Above all, don't overdo it.
Just go leisurely at your own pace.

I'll support you all the way.
Even if we've never met, our hearts are tied!



Also, to everyone who said they loved Keyakizaka46
Truly, truly thank you so much.

Thank you for finding us in this wide world.
Our emotions being joined
Is such a great support!!

For us to happen on each other in this way
Shows a special bond, I think.



It's such a blessing
For Keyakizaka46 to receive your support.

And I support you, from the bottom of my heart.
It would be great if a bit of this feeling could get through to all of you.



This is a bit heavy. I'm sorry.
I love you all.
It overflowed.




Happy Valentine





Ah. The other day
I dropped my phone and it broke.

I rushed to get it repaired
And now it seems better than it was to begin with!

Yay!

These were taken while the camera was still broken,
But somehow they're quite pretty...



The reflections
Made for wonderful photos no matter what I shot.



I wonder where that was...


On Message,
I'm sending out "today's theme song."

Today it's Good Life by Shimizu Shouta!!!




Tomorrow let's do our best together again, eh.
Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________________________
180214  17:46

Neru and Sugai were seen recently at the Orix Buffaloes baseball team's spring training ground on Kyushu, at Miyazaki. The team's first draft, pitcher Tajima Daiki, is a Keyaki fan and Neru is his oshimen. He has decided to use Eccentric as his walk-up music.




No comments:

Post a Comment