2017-10-25

Uemura Rina blog: Kaze ni Fukaretemo

Kaze ni Fukaretemo

Uemura Rina
2017.10.26


Good evening ( ﹡ˆoˆ﹡ )

I'm really, really sorry that it has been so long since I updated the blog....


Today is the 5th single's release day!

The title song, Kaze ni Fukaretemo is a fun song that we dance and sing with cheerful, smiling faces ♥
I'll be really happy if you can all call out \That's the way!!!/ with us at a live  (﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)
I think it's a song you can really get into at karaoke ♫
  • Keyakizaka46 Show
  • Shibuya Note
  • Keyakitte, Kakenai?
  • TGC Kitakyushu
  • Utacon
To those who watched a broadcast on television, or who came to a performance, thank you very much ( ⸝⸝⸝ˆoˆ⸝⸝⸝ ) ♥

I enjoy the high-fives with Fuu-chan and Oda Nana, and the way we dance with our hands joined ♪

The outfit this time is a suit and trousers. Wearing a suit makes us like we've become guys, it seems to me!

And I apologize for not being in the music video....




"Let's trust our life to the wind, and have fun until goodbye...."

Have a good night (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)

__________________________________________________________
written evening 171025, posted by staff 17/10/26  02:26h


This is Muu's first post in two months, since July 29th.  No one seems to know why one of the most frequent posters went silent. She has appeared in events, missing only a couple, including the recording of the MV for the 5th single. But she has continued to post in Keyaki Message, and has appeared in the recent performances she mentions. So maybe she just prefers the short form of Message to the long form of the blog.

In any case, I'm glad to see her performing and posting. She has been becoming more prominent this year, especially with her time in the front row on Fukyouwaon. She has always seemed far less prominent in Keyakizaka than her beauty and her popularity with fans would make one expect. Perhaps it's simply that dance is not her forte, or that she was type-cast from the start as not a dancer. She may not be a top dancer, but her dancing is pretty attractive now, it seems to me.

Before this post appeared, she apparently mentioned in Message that she was going to post. Comments on 2channel suggested she might be going to announce her graduation. This is a normal kind of noise over there, so I didn't pay much attention. But when she included in the post the line from the single about trusting one's life to the wind until goodbye comes, it gave me a bit of a shock. Then I realized I could just read it as determination to enjoy idol life and her companions. So that's what I'll do.
 
She only included the one photo in her post, but I need no excuse to post pics of the Chiba Fairy (I like that nickname, which seems to be used very little any more), so here are a few pics I've found in the past two months:
 




The words at the top of this last pic are part of an interview done in July. She talks about how much she looks forward to the National Tour. But she does worry about her stamina, and also about ear problems that make either plane or Shinkansen a bit difficult for her. But she so much looks forward to eating beef tongue up north in Sendai, which they visit on the tour.

Asked what she's interested in lately, she says really does love idols, and is enjoying AKB48 Team8 right now. 

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful girl from Keya46 (Keya is loaded with attractive girls. So is Nogi, but giving different vibes altogether). Hope she doesn't graduate, I believe she needs to find her "charm point" and develop it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noted that she was there participating in the athletics contest on last night's KeyaKake. All is probably well. Bu she does have to find that "hook" that she can hang a career on. I would have thought her amazing looks would be enough, but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete