2017-09-13

Kobayashi Yui blog: National tour regrets, and admiration for Hiragana

Thanks for waiting ☆彡

Kobayashi Yui
2017.09.14


It's Kobayashi Yui.
Good evening.


On KeyaKake, they showed behind the scenes at the National Tour.


I'm sorry for not being able to update my blog.

I started to write about the tour
But I didn't have the right words to say what I wanted to.
Moreover, I wondered about things I might not want to tell the fans,
And ended up not knowing what to write.

The way I've ended up writing this may be somewhat mistaken.
But there are things I didn't want to tell people.
My feeling is that I don't want to tell people
Things that are minuses, that are negative.

What I want people to know
Is that I am looking forward positively. That's what I want to say.



On this tour, a lot of things happened.


But no matter what happens,
People who spend their money to come
Have to go home smiling and
Saying that they had a good time!

It's probably too much to expect
That everyone who came went home satisfied.
Maybe the songs they themselves liked weren't in the set list.
But I hope that at least there were many scenes people enjoyed, and that people are happy they came.



I apologize to people who came.
I really don't want to say this,
But this tour was filled with things to regret and reflect on.

For that reason, I think we have to grow more.
I hope that everyone will watch over us as we grow.



Having said that, please continue to watch.

I don't want to end here.
I want to do my best in this group,
Working much harder, with humility, getting each thing right,
With gratitude to everyone around me.




Also, on this tour,
We got a lot of help from the Hiragana-chans.

They are becoming a much more amazing group than we are.
During the tour, they kept surprising me day after day.

Backstage, on stage, in the ties among the members...
In all kinds of ways

I love Hiragana Keyaki.



With the addition of new members,
They will keep becoming a stronger group, I believe.
I'm coming to feel that we ourselves have to work hard to keep up.

The feeling of not wanting to lose is important,
But I want to learn by watching the Hiragana-chans,
And work diligently to make both groups stronger.



I really apologize for being so slow to update.
But I'm glad I was able to write what I wanted to say.

There is just one more thing I haven't written about.
Please wait for that.



To those who came to all 11 performances on the national tour:
Thank you very much (^^)




I'll return to my normal blog next time.

 
Good night.

see you again ⊿⊿

_____________________________________________  written evening 170913, posted by staff 170914  01:16h


Yui-chan considered this an important post: she posted it without a picture, which members do for significant posts.

However, since I don't translate many of her posts, I wanted to add some pics of Yui:










I expect that the thing Yui wants to write about next time is the return of Zumiko.
 


 

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment