2017-08-20

Nagahama Neru blog: Reading essays, and the responsibility of the performer

Sailboat,  228

Nagahama Neru
2017.08.20


Good evening.


Lately, I've been into essays.
Not writing them, but reading them!!!
 
The impetus came from Saori-san
Of Sekai no Owari,
Her series "Proposals From the Reading Room."


I read listening to a piece by Chopin that she mentioned,
And was immersed in its world as I enjoyed reading.


It would be presumptuous of me
To recommend it,
But in any case, I loved
The way Saori-san reeled out her words, and her expressiveness. Be sure to read some!


Essays are fun ~

Up to now, I have read just about only fiction
But recently I somehow unconsciously
Seem to be picking up essays.


Blog posts are essays, too, I guess.




In fact,
The first live concert I ever went to
Was Sekai no Owari ~(。・ω・。)

In 2012, in Nagasaki.
Vivid memories still remain.



Recently, I'm feeling strongly
That from the time I began this work
Until now, my interest in music
Has become a hundred times greater.
And I love music
A million times more!


I think people who love music are amazing.


At Summer Sonic today
I was able to secretly watch
And be moved by Suchmos's performance.

Being in among so many music-lovers
Watching and learning and beating time!
Or as it is called, "clapping"!!!!


My enjoyment was so intense
That I fell into a strange new mood.
 

The stage is so bright and shining.
I somehow felt that those who stand on it
Have a responsibility.
That they must do their best.
It's not a matter of wanting to do it, but of having to do it!


Thinking vaguely about these things,
I watched Suchmos's
Superb performance.






 (Sorry the photo is so much like a previous one.)



Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________ written evening 170819, posted by staff 170820  12:27h





No comments:

Post a Comment