2016-12-27

Keyaki Love: reactions to the one-man lives

Ariake Coliseum 24 December 2016

Here are some reactions from 2channel.
___________

Now I'm sure that I really love this group and will support them with all my strength.

I know what I'm going to write is gross, but this group has such an amazingly warm feeling, and the live made me realize that was what attracted me to them.

I had the same feeling: their warmth as a team.

What a wonderful group. When Sugai-sama wept it made Fuu-chan weep.

It was so great when Manaka as MC so artfully kissed Nen.

I only just stopped crying (´;ω;`). Thank you for such a great Christmas.  [posted about a half-hour after the show's broadcast ended]


The best present from Santa.

Really, they're all good girls. Next time I'll get tickets and go.

The dance part between Otona and KataMira was totally cool.

They rammed it in from the start. If those coupling songs hadn't been so good, they couldn't have done that. For KataMira to be a coupling song is amazing.

They gave the feeling of struggling ahead recklessly as they grow. I was truly moved by their tears. It's like everyone knows they are definitely going to get even better from now on.

The strength of seeing Techi-Neru-Yuichans together was fantastic.

21+11=32

Their total effort came across and was so moving. In any case, I am going to buy the three singles.

I was immersed in joy.

The final "Keyakizaka no Uta" was so good.

Techi is a treasure of the idol world. Sugai-sama and Fuu-chan and all of them are good people. The all-member senbatsu is wonderful.
__________________________________

This next part of the list is not as consistently positive, but it seems to me that's because now more established idol fans are taking an interest. They have highly informed opinions, and I learn something from them. But also they are already fans of other groups, and a few of them want to defend their favorites against this dangerous rising group. Just the opinion of a Keyaki maniac, lol. And supported by the fact that there is at least one anti-Keyaki thread on Nogizaka 2channel. I myself haven't seen any anti-Nogi comment from Keyaki fans anywhere. [EDIT: But others tell me they have. And Nogizaka members such as Akimoto Manatsu have been consistently supportive.]

Well, as just a beginning group I thought they did very well over these two days. There were lots of things to improve on, and from here forward they will go ahead and improve.

In any case, I went on the 24th, the first day, and it as very good, I was more than satisfied.

It's true that they are still not there, and there are lots of things to improve on. They have to remember this first one-man show and grow more and more from now on.

The live was good, but I wanted to hear more talk. Some of them just about didn't talk at all. I wanted to hear more conversations between them.

I thought Ariake was too small.

For a first live, it got full marks. No, in fact I can't imagine it being any better. From now on, I'll support all the members.

It was great. But I wish the audience wouldn't make those roaring sounds.


Since I loved it, it makes my areas of disappointment that much stronger. I wish the Yuichans had the pride to say "Whether we fail or not, let's sing live!" There's no need for everyone to be MC.... The lack of variation in the outfits surprised and disappointed me. But these are probably unavoidable in a first live.

Since they went to the trouble of buying ear monitors, I wanted to hear the Yui-chans live.

The a capella part of Shibuyagawa was extremely good, and they could have sung the whole thing like that. It was management's responsibility to decide whether to cover them up or not.

As for me, I thought the part where Mona was surrounded by Pon and the others was supremely cute. I too wanted the Yuichans to sing completely live. I think they had the ability to do that. Though since it's the first, I guess it was unavoidable.

They had the most songs after Techi, so I think it had to be. But I look forward to more a capella from now on.

I loved the surreal choreography of the hook in Bokutachi no Sensou.
Satou Shiori

The members' tears made we cry in sympathy. What a good live.

I enjoyed it, and it made me expect even better things to come. Why did they cry during Futari Saison?

Hiragana and Five Cards were great.

The members who did Aozora are top members. Why is there no MV?

It was the first time I'd really watched this, and beyond saying they are top members, there isn't much to say.

To hold back the singles until the end was amazing for idols.

And it's just the end of their first year.

The perfect deep bow they gave the audience at the end was terrific. You could see how much they treasured their fans. But I wish management had put a little more effort into the appeal of the production.

I was amazed at how the Hiraganas ended . They have almost no experience of lives and yet they did it in good style.

I think they should work harder on their singing.

It was a good, solid performance for a first one-man live. I know it's important for the business aspect to establish themselves in handshake, but I'd like them to polish their singing and dancing and do many more such good lives.

There are some pretty severe opinions here. But of course, of course.... 


For a first one-man live it was outstanding. Of course, compared to the AKB groups that hone themselves every day in their theatre, and Nogizaka with its five years of experience, they are at a disadvantage, and there are a lot of things to expect improvement on. But I saw an earlier live and the improvement in their dance skills is astonishing. Especially in KataMira and Hiragana Keyaki, I was really moved by their progress.

Sugai's greeting grabbed me: "Having received the kindness of our daisenpai..." [i.e., Nogizaka] But it was then covered up with too many words. I felt as if it might have been better not to mention them than to mention them so briefly. Putting this at the beginning of the goodbye would have given a good feeling.

The whole group is still maturing, but for not even one years since their debut, this is great. Hiragana, too.



Twitter

Stop with the unsuitable calls for 17 songs. And during a message song like SaiMajo, to call out "Super-kawaii Yurina!"...? What strange things are you thinking?

I went to the final performance. I expected at least two songs for the encore. To do something like Nogizaka's Seifuku no Manekin, that they did at FNS, would have created more excitement.

I don't know early AKB, but was AKB as good as this at the beginning? If so, what have they been doing over the past few years?

The otakus' calls are really not needed.

I really have no interest in idols, but I've come to love Keyaki. I went to the live, and when it was over I felt down, lol. I'm so different from these people who have such an effect on others.

Five stars. But I've been to Nogizaka lives and I can't call this a masterpiece.


In a word: magnificent. Couldn't have been done if even one of the 32 people was missing.

Lives with miming are boring. That's not the meaning of "live."

I want them to continue always remembering their initial humility.

Ojou's [Sugai's] tears were the whole story. That was enough.


































No comments:

Post a Comment