2016-10-21

Nagahama Neru talks about the senbatsu, Fate, and Keyakizaka46

Neru's most recent blog post.
______________________________________________

Encounter

2016.10.22
Nagahama Neru

Neru peeking out from a previous blog post
Good evening. I'm sorry for being so late updating my blog.

Last weekend, the senbatsu for the 3rd single was announced.
This time I have again been given the role of
performing in both Kanji Keyaki and Hiragana Keyaki.

And my position in the senbatsu is in the 2nd row, right in the middle.

I will face this without running away from myself
And will fulfill my responsibilities.


Speaking personally,
To perform in both again
Makes me extremely happy, and quite relieved.

With this single, too
I want Keyakizaka46 to be more and more well-known,
And to bring more and more happiness
To the people who have told us they like us.

All 32 of us will definitely create a wonderful single.

I think we will be able to show people a Keyakizaka
that is different again from what they have seen before.
I am certain that this time, too, everything will be great.

Please just wait a little longer!




Now I would like to record some of my own feelings.

When I see all the members
I really feel how lovable they are.
And I really do think it is a miracle that we met.

I want to convey those feelings to everyone directly
From my own mouth.

They may smile, thinking I am being pretentious.
But I love them all.

I was a normal high-school student living in Nagasaki
And they were all living in various places unknown to me,
But our lives came together

If we had not taken those auditions
I think for sure our paths would never have crossed.
And the miracle of our living our lives together would never have happened.


From deep in my heart, I think it was Fate.
From time to time when I'm by myself and looking at everyone
I feel the working of Fate deeply.

Images come to mind from the movie Inside Outside:
Characters like Happiness, Sadness, Anger, etc., coming together to make a human being.

Though since this is a group I'm in, too
It's embarrassing to say something like this....

But I think the most import thing for us
Is the word "communicate":
To express things.

So let's not become satisfied with ourselves,
And stop progressing.
I don't want us to be a self-satisfied group.


The fans are everything.


Let's all go forward with diligence and zeal
To make a Keyakizaka46 that is to the highest degree
Passionate and funny and cool and exciting!!



Recently,
I've fallen into the habit of shooting pictures of members at ordinary casual moments

Here are a few ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )

Ori-chan speaking intensely to me

Aoi-chan doing what's expected of her




Oda Nana unable to get in sympathy with Pon




The Oda Nana that you only have to see to feel calm
(a new song about Oda Nana)



O-jou not noticing she's got ice cream in her hair




The Yui-chan who phones her mother whenever she has time off or is waiting




They were just shots taken on impulse.
I'm sorry for all the mosaic (ToT)
 
I've got lots of movies, too.
I hope I can show them to you some day 〜〜

I want a tool that will let me do that.




I've just written down my feelings as they are.
It's not as good as I would have wanted.
The words don't do enough, and it's hard to read
But thank you very much for reading right to the end.

Nagahama Neru




3 comments:

  1. Why oda nana's and ozeki's clothes are blurred?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye. I didn't especially notice that. My guess is that they were wearing the new 3rd-single uniforms under their coats, and Neru blurred that area to hide what they looked like. Neru unthinkingly published a pic of Sasaki Kumi wearing her new uniform last week. That blog post was taken down, probably on management orders, so perhaps Neru is being more careful now.

      Delete