2016-09-28

Katou Shiho and Kakizaki Memi (Hiragana Keyaki)

Shiho was the first member of Hiragana Keyaki that Memi became close with. Shiho talked about having a case of "Kakizaka loss" when they were apart.

The timing might be pure coincidence, but since Shiho's breakdown on Showroom, when she wept for having accidentally shown us the chaos of her messy room, there haven't been many photos of the two together. Until now.


On Thursday, Katou wrote about how much she likes Memi. And on Friday, Memi returned the favour. In Katou's post "MemiMemi," she says:


"I think Memi's taste in clothes is cute, and suits her. When we're together it's comfortable, we get on the same wavelength. We can phone each other at all hours (lol). I always think that Memi is so nice! And she has a good sense of humour: when Kakiku-chan (Sasaki Kumi) and I do weird things, she always laughs (lol).

"Lately, she has gotten tired of calling me 'Katoshi' and is always coming up to me saying 'Shihooo!' It makes me very happy.

"Let's get together soon and go places like shopping and Disneyland. Let's often say to each other that we want to go and play together, just the two of us...."



Memi responded with her post "Shiho":

"Shiho has written about me in her blog. It makes me so happy ♡  When I first saw Shiho I worried whether I could ever become friends with her. But when I spoke to her, she was surprisingly easy-going, and now we're terribly good friends.... When I'm with Shiho, I somehow feel calm. It's so much fun.

"Anyway, I've gotten tired of calling her 'Katoshi'. I'm calling her 'Shiho' now. Lol. I want to go shopping with Shiho, and to Disneyland or Universal Studios ( ・∇・)




"I love her.

-- Zakishi ♡ " [This appears to be Memi's new, self-induced nickname.]
______________________________________________

More photos of Memi (photos of Shiho below):

Memi with Saitou Kyouko. Kyouko leans in -- and Memi pulls her in?
Memi the vampire princess, smiling with satisfaction from behind the innocent archer Takamoto Ayaka
Memi with Kageyama Yuuka, the other young future star of Hiragana, the yang to her yin.

Memi with Takase Mana. People mention Memi's long jawline.
Her hair for the last handshake event. She's blessed with hair that is thick, lustrous - and has a bit of hard-to-deal-with curl
The vampire princess's photo of the last full moon.
Taking advantage of Kumi (six years her senior) for a sleeping photo.
She can almost wink. The old-fashioned rose pattern on her top is the most French-doll-like thing she has worn.
She says she loves roses.




_________________________________________________
more photos of Shiho:

The beautiful Katou Shiho

Hard at work on her bangs


With Neru
With Naa-ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment