2016-06-06

Mana-tan with Neru and the Keyakis (pics)

In her Monday blog post, Akimoto Matasu wrote about meeting Keyakizaka members on Saturday:

...

Recently, the Keyaki-chans had their handshake event near ours.
I was able to speak with some of them ~♪
And take a few photos!

Nagahama Neru



I'm still texting with Neru, as always♪
To have someone who works so hard in difficult circumstances depend on me...
She's such a cute little sister (*^^*)

     
Koike Minami-chan, Imaizumi Yui-chan
    
    
Is this the second time I've taken a picture of Koike-chan?
And Imaizumi-chan herself brought up the subject
Of my handshake event ♪
     
    
Moriya Akane-chan     
Akane-chan was wearing nekomimi
But the first thing she said was the odd statement "I'm wearing nekomimi ~♡" Lol.
    
    
She seems like a strange one (OωO )
    

I only had time to take photos of these members
But every time I see them all, they're more beautiful (っTωT)ノ
    

The Keyaki-chans gave me three cakes
And I ate them ♡

_______________________

Manatan also included a couple of pics of herself at her handshake event. I can't resist including them:

First and second sessions:



Top and skirt by Outro Sol.

Third to fifth sessions:


Top by One Spo, skirt by Snidel.


(Click lower images to enlarge.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment